Thursday, June 7, 2007

it took time.....most things do....but very soon....we were inseperable...
time ticked by.....our inter-twined fingers later growing into near-searing passion,our mumbled words of affection later blossoming into fearless display of love n our soft shyness evolving into happy intimacy seemed to us the ultimate symbol of sweet innocence at its best.....

We GREW...in every sense of the word.....

he kissed me,held me,looked right into me;through me,he told me he loved me truly,madly n deeply,he captured every bit of ma 16 years,he hijacked ma thoughts,he made me smile,he made me proud.

When he did all that..........WITHIN me........i sang.


i was in love......i was hopelessly in love.
you might be skeptical about the idea.....but in a 17 year old's writing....don look out for reasoning.

No comments:

About Me

i have little dreams. big dreams. many,many dreams. sparkling dreams. silver-dusted dreams!!:):)