Saturday, February 9, 2008

Birthdays have always meant different things to me at different points in my life.
now,at eighteen, inbetween teenage n actual adult-hood, wen everything seems futile n life feels torturous, celebrating a birthday seems rather juvenile.

still, it happens to be my best friend's birthday today.
my best ever best friend.

he exasperates me wid his narcissism.
he makes me cry everyday.
he slams the phone down abruptly n threatens to commit suicide wen he's remotely depressed.
he laughs at ppl on the road n shocks me wid his blunt cruelty.
he gets on ma nerves effortlessly n makes me wonder why i even talk to him.












oh, n by the way, he jus about constitutes my world.
my ENTIRE world.

About Me

i have little dreams. big dreams. many,many dreams. sparkling dreams. silver-dusted dreams!!:):)